The FLEX Cup is a reusable menstrual cup and sits inside your vaginal canal similarly to a tampon. It collects, rather than absorbing your menstrual fluid, which keeps your vagina's pH balance and natural lubrication in tip-top shape. It’s also made of velvety-soft 100% medical-grade silicone making it much more comfortable to wear.
What else makes the FLEX Cup stand out?
It's the only Cup in the world that can be removed like a tampon thanks to our patented pull-tab, which makes it the easiest cup for both beginners and pros alike.
You can wear it for up to 12 hours. Go ahead, swim, work out, sleep and do all the fun stuff without worries.
It lasts for several years, saving you money and makes Mother Earth happier.
FLEX Cup anatomy lesson
Rounded lip for easy insertion
Soft material for comfortable wear
The patented pull-tab makes all the difference for easy removal. It breaks the seal without the mess.
Customizable, ultrasoft stem that can be made shorter or longer to fit every body type.
How does it work?
FLEX Cup is the only cup in the world that has a pull-tab which makes removal a breeze.
All menstrual cups create a seal inside your body to contain fluid. But the FLEX Cup doesn't require you to reach inside your vagina and pinch the cup when you want to break this seal and dispose of fluid. Instead, our pull-tab does this trick for you. All you have to do is pull the tab which effortlessly breaks the seal for you and makes removal a swift, non-messy experience.
For more on removal tips, see how FLEX Cup works here.
It only takes two to tango: Our Cup size guide
We offer two sizes and for most people, either size will work. It really comes down to choosing the best fit for your comfort and capacity needs (how heavy your flow is).
Choosing the right cup can be a little tricky, but don't worry, we've got you covered with our Perfect Fit Guarantee and switch out your cup for another size if it doesn’t work for you!
What makes the FLEX Cup sparkle?
- Innovation. This is the ONLY cup in the world that can be removed as easy as a tampon. We spent an entire year creating the "holy grail" of cups by combining shape with softness so you won’t feel it once it’s in place. Oh and that velvety pull-tab, it’s not like traditional cup stems, it’s super soft, flexible and even adjustable in length to fit your needs.
- Local Love. Unlike other cups, we make ours in the USA. Developed at a world-class medical device manufacturer, it’s FDA compliant, made of 100% medical grade silicone and doesn’t contain toxins. Your vagina’s pH and natural lubrication can rest easy. Try us and see it for yourself.
- All-Day Wear. Keeps you safe from leaks and mishaps for up to 12 hours, so you can spend your day sleeping in, staying up late, or doing whatever makes you happy.
- Stylish. It has a stain proof black color and comes with a sleek carrying bag so you can travel in style.
- Sustainable. 100% reusable, lasts for years, creates zero waste & saves you money. The planet might just send you a thank you note.
Is FLEX for you?
Answer 7 quick questions to find out.
Typically, how many days is your period?
How heavy is your flow on your heaviest days?
When did your last period start?
How many weeks do you typically have between periods?
What period product do you use most frequently?
How disruptive can your period be to your life?
What bothers you most about having your period?
What is the one thing you wish you could change about your period?
What email would you like your results sent to?
By clicking "See My Results" you agree to
receive email from The Flex Company.
We will automatically ship 8 discs for $12.99 every 2 months starting on . We’ll remind you before we process the next order. You can pause or cancel anytime, online.
We will automatically ship 16 discs for $23.99 every 1 month starting on . We’ll remind you before we process the next order. You can pause or cancel anytime, online.
We will automatically ship 24 discs for $27.99 every 1 month starting on . We’ll remind you before we process the next order. You can pause or cancel anytime, online.
Try FLEX with some liners at first.
Sometimes you just feel better with a little backup. FLEX plus liners would be a great combination for you while you transition to FLEX to help guard against leaks until you get the hang of positioning FLEX.Not ready for membership? Try just one FLEX.
Here is our pick for you
FLEX Cup$32.99 71+ Reviews
1 Menstrual Cup
- + 1 Carrying Pouch
- + 2 free Menstrual Discs
The FLEX Cup comes with 2 free FLEX Discs for you to try so that you can experience two new and innovative period products for no extra charge.
Free US Shipping